An existing order for the writing was made before, and I need help conducting my
An existing order for the writing was made before, and I need help conducting my thesis’s statistical section. I will share the research methodology later on for more information. The survey has been done, and the dataset is ready for EFA.
Please see the short descriiption below.
Full Research Title: Developing a Validated Scale of Critical Factors Affecting Fast-Track Construction Management for Infrastructure Projects
The main objective of this research is to develop a validated scale to measure the critical factors causing delays in mega-infrastructure projects that employ a fast-track construction management method to enhance project performance and satisfy client objectives.
Specifically, the study will address the following:
1. Determine the critical factors based on existing literature and studies.
2. Analyze the obtained list and get feedback from industry and academic construction management experts to develop a scale of critical factors.
3. Refine the scale using the Exploratory Factor Analysis (EFA) and reliability analysis.
4. Establish critical factors’ convergent, discriminant, and nomological validity using the Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA).
5. Propose a standard methodology that can be tested globally and extended further using the refined and validated scale.