Hallmark Assignment Part A: Final Paper This semester we have reviewed a various
Hallmark Assignment Part A: Final Paper
This semester we have reviewed a various Issues and Trends in Contemporary Nursing Practice. Many objectives have been addressed and met. Please take a moment to reflect on the objectives of the course and develop an 8-10-page scholarly paper stating how you have met the outcomes of this course.
1. Demonstrate understanding and competence in making decisions in nursing which will promote client-centered care, taking into consideration ethical, clinical, cultural, spiritual, and political implications.
2. Demonstrate intentional learning with reflection as it relates to decision-making in nursing.
3. Understand processes of making decisions in nursing, and apply evidence in supporting concepts
and processes which relate to practice.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of how decision-making in nursing practice relates to clinical reasoning
Please visit the Writing Center (https://nightingale.instructure.com/enroll/APCLX3) if you need assistance. If submitting your paper for review, please do so early in the semester so that there is time for feedback and revisions.
and critical thinking, taking into consideration the many facets of decision-making in nursing.
5. Demonstrate leadership in organizational, local, and global environments as it relates to decision- making in nursing.
6. Communicate effectively and therapeutically, with and without the use of technology, while making decisions in nursing practice.
7. Propose evidence-based, culturally-competent nursing care which promotes standard safe practices along with error and hazard prevention and quality improvement practices.
8. Participate as a collaborative team member in understanding and implementing client care, and in promoting the health of clients while making decisions as nurses in practice.
Final Project – a scholarly paper is written in BSN465 on achievement of the eight outcomes associated with BSN465. The learner writes an APA formatted paper on meeting the course outcomes listed above.
APA 7th edition format of the American Psychological Association (APA)is the official style used by Nightingale College. This style and format used to cite sources can be referenced
from http://www.apastyle.org. (http://www.apastyle.org.%20/)