Part 1 Read each article listed below. Then answer the questions for each articl
Read each article listed below. Then answer the questions for each article.
Protecting the Rights of People with Disabilities is not Optional
1. Identify if the author’s purpose is to inform or persuade.
2. Identify the main message (thesis).
3. Describe the evidence used by the author to support this message (thesis).
4. Describe the reading strategy (or strategies) you used to determine the above information.
5. Describe the effectiveness of that strategy (or strategies).
6. Write the APA reference citation for this article.Part 1 (Due Wednesday)
Post an image of your choice. Then apply your critical thinking skills to write one or two sentences describing what is happening in the image from three different “voices” or points of view. We’ve learned that APA requires we write from the third-person point of view when writing academic papers, so this will be good practice!
Write one or two-sentences describing what is happening in the image from the first-person point of view.
Write one or two-sentences describing what is happening in the image from the second-person point of view.
Write one or two-sentences describing what is happening in the image from the third-person point of view
To extend the discussion, first review the posts of your classmates. Then give at least two of your classmates’ posts and respond with thoughtful and substantive contributions. (General Comment about the topic)