Thesis: This paper examines how green initiatives may result in green gentrific
Thesis: This paper examines how green initiatives may result in green gentrification by exacerbating the adverse effects of air pollution among the original residents of gentrified lower-income communities through displacement. Furthermore, I will discuss approaches and possible solutions that may assist in lessening green gentrification’s impact on the air quality of this population.
– Must be 1,750 to 2,250 words in length (approximately between seven and nine pages; not including title and references pages) and
formatted according to APA style.
– Must use at least eight scholarly sources.
Scholarly Source Document Requirements:
– Multimedia sources (such as videos) – no more than two such sources may be used
– Government sources – no more than two such sources may be used (.gov websites)
– No Popular media sources (e.g., newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows, Greenpeace, Human Rights Campaign, National
Organization for Women, etc.)
– Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report. The references list will be excluded
from the Turnitin originality score.