Using one of the research methods we learned about in class, design a hypothetic
Using one of the research methods we learned about in class, design a hypothetical study (= one that is based on possible ideas or situations rather than actual ones) that examines Whether stress during early adolescence predicts later development of psychosis.
* Be sure to clearly indicate the following in your response (see Scoring Rubric):
– Research Question
– Study design used and why selected (advantages and disadvantages of this approach)
– Describe study sample
– Describe measures selected and which serve as independent and dependent variables
– Expected outcomes
– Conclusions and implications
* Format: Use 12 point font, 1.5 spacing, 2 page limit.
Brief Assignment is graded using the Score Rubric attached so please use the rubric for the assignment.
PLEASE THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL STUDY WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO COME UP WITH MY OWN RESEARCH. DO NOT USE ANY CITATIONS. THANK YOU!