Utilizing reflective writing as a critical thinking process, consider the new le
Utilizing reflective writing as a critical thinking process, consider the new learning that has been gained in this class and how you will apply it to a future dissertation literature review. Think about the gains and challenges in this learning, and evaluate the current state of your ability to source, review, and synthesize scholarly sources against the class five learning goals below:
1. Examine the conventions of scholarly literature review and the differences between literature review and the other forms of academic scholarly writing.
2. Differentiate between the empirical research literature and non-scientific grey literature considered within the scholarly literature review.
3. Perform effective literature review search strategies to review current empirical research from peer-reviewed scholarly journals from divergent viewpoints.
4. Improve the development of advanced writing skills that articulate scholarly exposition appropriate for research in an educational environment.
5. Integrate empirical and theoretical literature on a focused study problem in a scholarly, organized, non-biased, substantive narrative.
Lastly, consider the action step you identified previously.
• Did you complete that action step?
• If so, what did you learn, and how did you apply that learning in your signature assignment last week?
• If you have not completed the activity you identified, explain why you have not yet completed that action step and when you plan to complete it.
***Will attach some resources that may assist.***