What You Must Provide for WA #3, the Research Report 1. Your report presents
What You Must Provide for WA #3, the Research Report
1. Your report presents a clearly defined workplace or community (neighborhood) problem (supported by research) and offers one or more possible solutions (supported by research).
2. Your report follows the approved report template/guide and contains all the components required by the assignment instructions.
3. Your review uses American Psychological Association (APA) 7th edition citation style for citing sources within the text of your paper and in providing a reference page.
4. Your review meets word length requirements and follows correct business style.
Checklist to Guide you in Completing your Research Report
1. Components necessary for the Research Report:
• letter to the decision-maker (separate page from body of report)
• executive summary (separate page from body of report)
• title page
• table of contents (separate page from body of report)
• body of the report including headings and subheadings
• conclusion(s) drawn from research findings and discussion
• recommendations for implementation of the solution(s)
• References page, with references listed in APA format (separate page from body of report)
2. WA #4, Research Report, Requirements:
A. The complete report should be a minimum of 2000 words long, not including the list of references.
B. The complete report should also cite at least NINE (9) sources. At least FOUR (4) of them should come from peer-reviewed, scholarly journals. The sources will be integrated into the paper to explain the problem, provide evidence of the problem, and support the solution.
3. In the report, you will do the following:
C. define the problem persuasively and accurately
D. propose a solution or solutions to the problem or issue
E. present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation.